How To Change The Audio Source in
The method of
changing audio sources in Vista/7/8/8.1/10 differs than in XP.
Please follow these steps to change the audio source
using Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Click the
Start button in the lower left hand side.
- Click the
- On the left hand side of Control Panel, make
View" is selected. Double click the "Sound"
icon (This should appear as a speaker)
- Once these properties come up, select the "Recording"
- Step4 Alternative: Click the button
Mixer in Cool Record Edit Pro recording
- Depending on the sound cards and devices setup
on your computer, you may have a list of different
options shown here. Right click on a white space
Disabled Devices from the pop-up menu.
- Since it will vary on different computers, you
may want to select the first item in the list and
- You will see a
volume notch on the right hand side. With
your music playing, you should see this volume notch
show activity (green signal moving up and down)
- If you do not see this activity, please keep
your music going, but select the next item in the
list and click "Set
- Once you have selected and found the appropriate
device, simply click Close, and
you are set to go.