How To Change The Audio Source in
The method of
changing audio sources in Vista differs than in XP.
Please follow these steps to change the audio source
using Windows Vista.
- Click the
Start button in the lower left hand side.
- Click the
- On the left hand side of Control Panel, make
View" is selected. Double click the "Sound"
icon (This should appear as a speaker)
- Once these properties come up, select the "Recording"
- Step4 Alternative: Click the button
Mixer in Cool Record Edit Pro recording
- Depending on the sound cards and devices setup
on your computer, you may have a list of different
options shown here. Right click on a white space
Disabled Devices from the pop-up menu.
- Since it will vary on different computers, you
may want to select the first item in the list and
- You will see a
volume notch on the right hand side. With
your music playing, you should see this volume notch
show activity (green signal moving up and down)
- If you do not see this activity, please keep
your music going, but select the next item in the
list and click "Set
- Once you have selected and found the appropriate
device, simply click Close, and
you are set to go.