Bookmarks and Regions Operation
You can simplify the editing process by inserting
anchors such as labels and regions to your recording.
To add a
label to the recording:
1. Move the cursor
position to where you want the to insert a label
2. Click the right mouse button and select "Add Bookmarks..."
3. A label appears at the cursor position
Adding Region Markers
To add a region marker to the recording:
1. Select the part of the recording where you want a
2. Click the right mouse
button and select "Add Region...".
A region is appears at the selection
Renaming, Moving and Deleting Anchors
You can easily rename anchors:
click the anchor text, choose rename.
A properties dialog box appears.
the new name of the anchor.
4. Click the
button labeled OK.
can also move the anchors:
1. Click the left mouse button at the upper part of
red line visualizing the anchor.
the mouse button down while moving the anchor to its
3. Release the mouse button.
To delete an anchor:
1. Right click the anchor text, choose rename.
2. A context menu appears.
3. Select "Delete"
and Region List Windows
edit and keep track of your anchors by showing the region
list and label list windows. To show the label list
window, select "Bookmark List" from the View menu. The
menu item "Region List" from the same menu shows the